Thursday 26 January 2017

Still early in the year but managed a ride after work

Last night was a race home from work to beat sunset.  Finishing work 10 miles nearer to home after a meeting the opportunity to get a ride in before darkness was tantalising especially as the thermometer in the car was reading 12C (even if there was a strong SW wind).  A check of the weather app on my phone gave a sunset time of  1710, I could just squeeze something in.  Needless to say I was in a rush on getting home so left the house without cycle computer and GPS watch but didn't have time to search for them.  I did get out and of course ended up returning well past dusk but it didn't matter the daylight portion of the ride was a joy to achieve this early in the year - its a joy to think the lighter nights are returning even if only just.  Here's my route for the ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment